Gorse Manuka Broom Blackberry Other
Why you should choose Agdrone for your Woody Weeds problem:
- With Agdrone you pay for operational flight time only not total time on the job
- The AGRAS MS-1 is small and versatile drone and ideal for tight places and spot spraying
- The TTA – Pro 8 is a larger drone and it is the best machine for bigger jobs
- We can spray in most confined areas where bigger machines just cant get to.
- An example of drone efficieny is. We sprayed a 14 hectare paddock of gorse. We sprayed 5.7 Hectares and got all the gorse. Outcome was flying and chemical chemical costs were a lot less then other methods in this type of application.
- For Woody weeds we spray at 3 to 10 KMPH only. So Maximum coverage and plant penetration.
- Out ferry speed between loads is around 25 KMPH
- We spray at 2 – 4 metres above the target weed for Maximum penetration
- We use Turbo air inducted nozzles. Low drift, efficient droplet coverage
- We minmise spray drift
- Because we spray lower and slower. We are excellent for scattered, harder to get at applications
- In scattered applications because our spray swath of the AGRAS is 3 metres and we go slow enough to turn off the pumps between clumps Pasture damage and chemical consumption is reduced
- Each Machine has a wand boom for spraying weeds on steep faces